This one from my bucket is actually something I already manage to keep doing on a daily basis.
Once student life is over, time becomes a rare and precious ressource. That is why everyday before going at work, I spend one hour to do productive things, or important habits we tend to forget doing by growing old or after a long and tiring day at work:
- Learn – language / useful knowledge or skills for current & potential position etc.
- Administrative Procedures
- Keep in touch with contacts
- Plan events
- List things I want to do on week end ( movies / restaurant / shopping / travel / etc. )
- Keep good record of my Accounts
By only doing this everyday I don’t feel absorbed by work and feel fully achieved once going at the workplace or going back home. Because there is still room for freedom and self-development.